Rail Atlas Schweers + Wall.
Your guidepost for the rail network.
Rail Atlas European Union: The European Rail Network Overview (Scale 1:2Mio)
First time published 1994 the "SCHWEERS + WALL Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland" is the entire German rail network atlas showing all operating points, timetable and route numbers, numerous operational information, almost all historic routes and parts of many trams, light rail and metro networks.
The atlas is meanwhile used throughout the German railway industry as a reference and is now available in the eighth edition.
The SCHWEERS + WALL portfolio has been supplemented by rail atlases with a similar claim for Austria, Italy and Switzerland. Every SCHWEERS + WALL railway atlas has the same easy memorable signs.
A distinction is made among other:
- single-and multi-track routes
- Main and branch railway lines
- Standard and narrow gauge railways
- Freight only lines
- electrified lines in operation and their various power systems
- infrastructure operators
- lines under construction or in planning
- Museum and tourist railways
- abandoned or rail routes currently not in use
- railway stations, depots, workshops, marshalling yards, container terminals, stops, crossovers, junctions with mileage